Hormones play a very important role in the body and are responsible for its good functioning.
In addition to their function affects the health, any imbalance will affect your mood as well as the appearance of skin and hair.
If you meet with hormonal acne, it is best to consult a doctor who can determine the therapy against your state.
Today we share with you general advice that can be of help, that is, you will know what feels good and what you should avoid.
Again, it is important to know that this is general advice.
It is always best to visit a dermatologist to determine the specific state of your skin.
This especially applies to those who really reinforce inflammation on his face.
What dermatologists “sight unseen” recommend the following:
Dermatologists recommend a meal rich in carbohydrates, fruits and vegetables, fiber, protein and healthy fats.
Izbalanasirani meals reduce fluctuations in blood sugar.
Also, it is important to eat regularly, at least three meals plus a snack.
Healthy foods will not only help improve the skin condition, but also the weight.
On the other hand, avoid refined carbohydrates, gluten, processed foods and large amounts of cow’s milk and omega-6 fatty acids.
They amplify the inflammatory processes.
Use the spices cinnamon, parsley, turmeric, and garlic.
Diet can regulate the hormones that are the main causes of acne.
Of course, a way of life, puberty, pregnancy, taking birth control pills may have an impact.
2. Supplements – can be found in foods and to take particularly in the form of tablets, ideal for a better skin condition
1. Alpha-lipoic acid – has an antioxidant effect and releases energy in the body. It also prevents stiffening of collagen fibers.
2. Antioxidants – prevent the production of free radicals in the body and strengthen the immune system.
3. Hydrolyzed collagen – reduces wrinkles.
4. Hyaluronic acid – the best way to skin hydria.
5. Astaxanthin – the intensive fight against free radicals and reduces oštećenot skin from the sun, as well as external influences.
Specific supplements to combat acne
1. Zinc – reduces inflammation, speeds up the production of new cells and successfully fought against bacteria. Find products rich in zinc.
2. Probiotic – reduces inflammation and skin damage by promoting good bacteria. A natural source of yogurt that you can put directly on the skin.
3. Coconut oil – hydrates, regenerates the skin and creates the protective barrier. Upotrebljavaljte it directly on the skin.
We hope that you will solve every problem with the skin and have a clean face.
You can do it alone!